Welcome To Excellence
Our staff are highly trained and educated which insures excellent medical care for you
Professional & Friendly Staff
We pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our patients.
On Call 24/7
Direct access to your Integrity Wellness Physician to answer your questions any time of day or night.
Convenient appointments in the comfort of your own home, office, assisted living facility, or adult foster home.
We promise not to keep you waiting. 98% on-time reliability record.
We want to make sure you feel confident in your health. We offer up to one hour appointments to answer any questions you may have.
Integrity Wellness is the perfect blend of expertise, quality, and convenience to serve you and your loved ones. We like to think we’re bringing back the “old fashioned” house calls to provide convenient service in the comfort of your own home, office, assisted living facility, or adult foster home. Imagine having regularly scheduled one-hour visits with a dedicated physician who has the time to answer all of your questions and provide comprehensive primary and preventative healthcare including guidance on diet and exercise for general wellness. Additionally, you will have 24/7 direct phone and message access to your Integrity Wellness physician, and enjoy same or next-day visits for urgent problems, during our standard operating hours. Primary care shouldn’t be an inconvenience. Welcome to Excellence.
Meet The Team
Randy Visser, D.O.
- Founder, Concierge Medicine Provider & Skilled Nursing Facility Director
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Specializes in Primary Care Internal Medicine
- Dr. Visser completed Internal Medicine residency at St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland, Oregon in June 1996.
- Dr. Visser practiced in Grants Pass, Oregon from 1996-1999 before moving to Central Oregon.
- His hobbies include mountain biking, snowboarding and playing guitar.
Sonia Thakur, MD CMD
- Concierge Provider & Skilled Nursing Facility Director
- Board Certified in Primary Care Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine
- Specializes in Geriatric and Palliative Care Hospice Medicine
- Certified Medical Director American Board of Post Acute and Long Term Care Medicine
- Dr. Thakur completed her Internal Medicine Residency at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY.
- Dr. Thakur completed her Geriatric Fellowship at University of Utah School of Medicine and Mentorship Pathway for Palliative Care & Hospice Medicine in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Dr. Thakur has been practicing in Central Oregon since 2011.
- Her hobbies include cross country skiing, paddle boarding and playing the piano.
Megan Widmer, Admin. Assistant
Megan has lived in Central Oregon for the past 30 years.
She has many years of experience working in the medical field, and has worked in both urgent care and primary care clinics.
When Megan is not working, she is spending her time with her husband and
2 very busy kids.
She enjoys watching her kids play sports and do dance.
Jayme O'Neill, CMA
- Jayme was raised in the San Francisco area and earned her CMA certificate in 1993.
- Jayme has worked in a variety of medical settings giving her a broad range of medical experience.
- She and her husband moved to Redmond from the Portland area in 2018.
- Jayme enjoys fishing, camping and wine tasting.